You may return products purchased from Accessory Export within 30 days of purchase date, provided the following criteria are met:
- Your account is current.
- Prior to shipping, you have requested and received an RMA number from Accessory Export’s Sales Department
- A 15% restocking fee will apply.
- The product is in resalable condition, has not been opened, and is not damaged.
- Discontinued and/or product(s) purchased for under $1.00 are not returnable.
- You return the product freight-prepaid.
- The product is returned in its original manufacturer's packaging, which has not been damaged.
- The below shipping requirements are met.
RMA numbers will expire after 20 calendar days from issuance.
You must take care in shipping product to prevent any damage in transit. You are responsible for any damage that occurs in transit. Returned products that evidence any damage or that do not meet the following conditions may be returned to you with a $50 processing fee and return freight charged to your account:
- Product must be unused.
- Product must be complete and in manufacturer's original packaging, with no visible damage (e.g. rips, tears, compressions, holes or dents).
- Product packaging must not be Re-Taped
- There must be no markings or writing on manufacturer's packaging.
- If a carton is shrink-wrapped, a shipping label must be on the shrink-wrap and the top of the carton.
- The RMA number must appear on the shipping label only, not on or inside the carton. Any carton received without an RMA number on the shipping label will be returned to the customer.
- To ensure proper identification of your RMA #, please place the RMA # in the following format on your shipping label: RMA #XXXXXXX. Missing or transposed digits render an RMA # invalid.
- The RMA must reach our warehouse within 20 calendar days of the RMA date, or the merchandise will be returned to the customer.
If all criteria are met, Accessory Export will issue a credit memo to your account. We will determine the dollar amount of the credit to be issued. If there is any discrepancy with quantity, the credit will be based on the actual count of qualifying product received. Credit memos will be issued for the cost of product in the amount of your most recent purchase price or the current selling price, whichever is lower, and can be applied to future purchases.
If you have any questions regarding the above information, contact our Sales Department at (951) 687-1140 Option 3